Skip to main content

Lab #7 Reflection

This lab I learned how to perform atom economy as well as other preservation methods/calculations.
I did well on putting the lab equipment away.
I need to improve on my participation skills because during the actual lab experiment I feel like I wasn't contributing very much.
I need to improve my atom economy skills since I don't 100% understand it.
The partners helped in this lab by helping solve calculations that I and others got stuck on.

Comments

  1. One lab technique that I can improve on in the next lab is being more attentive in the lab and actively participating more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also learned this during lab #7. I hope that we can improve our lab techniques together in lab #8! Maybe you could work on contributing more in this lab too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lab #6 Metaphor

Bonding and intermolecular forces are like marriage and dating. Marriage is a tight bond that connects people in a relationship. This bond of marriage is supposed to be unbreakable and takes lots of energy to destroy. Likewise, dating is a relationship between two people that is strong, but it also can be broken. There is much commitment holding these two individuals, but they are connected nonetheless.

Lab #8 Reflection

I learned how to properly perform a titration, and the real world uses of redox reactions. I did well in cleaning and putting away the lab equipment. I need to improve my attention in the lab, and to focus on what we are currently doing. I need to improve on my redox reaction thinking skills. Working with partners help me in this lab by helping me through the calculations and helping me understand the topic